Choose from more than 80 vegan waffles and Belgian waffle toppings, for breakfast, brunch, dinner, snacks, or parties. Enjoy wholesome old-fashioned homestyle Belgian waffles, classic flavor combinations, modern decadent desserts, and wildly creative gourmet adventures. There are also more than a dozen gluten-free waffle recipes, and the toppings are gluten-free.
There's no need to be vegan to enjoy them. Many omnivores at the last few waffle parties have enthusiastically complimented the chef!
Read What Others are Saying
“What a fun way to get to know the tastes and benefits of plant-based foods! …Simple, fun recipes that everyone will love–at any time of day.”
“This book is like a fantasy come true.”
“Opens the world to a wide variety of flavors available…a top pick for vegan waffle lovers everywhere.”
"I love this cookbook! The instructions are terrific - really clear, and also interesting to read. We don't have a waffle iron, so are using the recipes for pancakes. You just leave out the oil and add more soymilk or water to get the batter thin enough - and yummers!"
"Just as I was about to embark on my first recipe...my waffle maker died. With the batter already prepared for some Banana-Fofana-Walnut Waffles...the recipe performed perfectly as pancakes, no alterations required! I was in the midst of a sugar-free challenge, and this option was sweetened only with bananas. That is what I love so much about The Global Vegan Waffle Cookbook. There are so many options."
Waffle Recipe Praise from Recipe Testers & Global Vegan Waffle Party Hosts
- Caramelized Onion and Garlic Waffles: “Incredible…like biting into a magical garlic bread heaven.”
- Raspberry Avocado Cream Topping: “Friends at a New Year’s party were very skeptical at first…but none was left at the end.”
- Yeast-Raised Cornmeal Chili-Dippin’ Waffles: “Those are some [darn] tasty waffles! They got lots of compliments at the party.”
- Naked Vegan Waffles: “…I think they were the best waffles I’ve ever made.”
- Creamy Maple Chai Dream Sauce: “With all the spices, it is perfect for a holiday breakfast.”
- Cashew-Carob-Molasses Waffles: “Very yummy…Thanks for helping me realize I do like carob after all!”
Also Included in the Book…
- Learn from a wealth of vegan waffle baking tips, for beginners and experts of all ages.
- Gain valuable vegan waffle event pointers, including feedback from vegan waffle party hosts around the world.
- Support good causes. Much of the cookbook revenue has gone toward promoting the annual May-June Global Vegan Waffle Party, and 20% of the net profit from the book’s first year and a half of sales was donated to several vegan-related charities.
Also Available (ebook only): Gluten-Free Vegan Waffles and Toppings: 43 Recipes from the Global Vegan Waffle Cookbook
GET E-BOOK: Kindle (US), Kindle (UK), pdf via Scribd (US)