Here is information that you can use to promote your waffle party or event, as well as any specific causes or organizations that may be linked to your event. The first item is a template where you can fill in info on your local event, in both pdf and doc formats. It also describes the national event context.
- 2014 Waffle Party Local News Release (pdf format)
- 2014 Waffle Party Local News Release 2014 Waffle Party Local News Release (odt open document text format)
Here are a few examples of informational pages and stories on local events, created and catalyzed by local hosts. This is still very under construction. If you’re a past party host and have an example I’ve left out, please contact me so I can include it.
- Washington, DC Fundraiser for the Gulf event info page
- Miami, FL, Sweat Records coverage of 2010 Global Vegan Waffle Party event and now-regular vegan waffle events through the Miami Herald, Miami Hurricane, and Miami New Times.
- Fort Wayne, IN, informational page and local news coverage
- Pontiac, MI, informational page and charity fundraising info
- Ithaca, NY, Waffle Frolic informational sheet
- Perth, Western Australia, Cruelty Free Western Australia informational page