Peanut Butter Carob Fudge Spread for Vegan Waffles Recipe
This thick, dark, tongue-tantalizing topping for vegan waffles recipe blends well with fresh banana slices. Adding strawberries would also make quite a tasty treat! Makes ⅔ cup, enough to place a few rich tablespoons atop four Belgian vegan waffles.
Author: Dave W.
- ¼ cup toasted carob powder
- ¼ cup smooth peanut butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons vegan margarine
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients except vanilla in a small saucepan. Stir constantly over low to medium heat until margarine is fully melted and all clumps are totally or mostly gone. Use a whisk if necessary.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Serve warm over your favorite vegan waffles and fruit.